Note: the Standard Report automatically updates with new responses and does not require appending the shared URL.
Important Notes About the Data That Displays in Your Standard Report
- The initial indexing of responses might take a few moments. Click the link to View a Snapshot link if you simply cannot wait to jump in.
- Once your report has loaded, there will be a 1 to 5-minute caching delay on pulling new responses or edits to responses.
- Old test data, that is, test data that was created prior to the release of the Standard Report (03/22/2015) will not display in your report.
Updating Other Reports to Show New Responses
All of our other reports and exports do not automatically update in real-time as respondents submit responses, this includes the Legacy Summary Report, Profile Report, Comparison Report, Crosstab Report, and TURF Reports. However, we do have a way for shared links to reports/exports to update when they are viewed. Please note this will only work on shared links, not embedded reports.
If you share a link to a report, you can append
&realtime=true to the end of the link and it will update when the link loads.
A link to a report would look like this:
To keep all customers' Reports and Exports running as smoothly as possible, there are some limitations:
- This will only refresh a report once every 15 minutes.
- If you have more than 20,000 responses, then realtime=true will not work.
- This only works on links to reports/exports, it will not work on an embed.