The Shopify initiator is included with Alchemer Workflow. If you are interested in purchasing Alchemer Workflow, please contact us for additional information.
The Shopify initiator combines the strengths of Alchemer's feedback collection engine with Shopify's dynamic e-commerce platform. This initiator allows you to seamlessly collect customer feedback whenever certain events occur in Shopify. For example, you can automatically send out a survey to collect feedback from customers after they pay for their order.
This solution doesn't just help you collect feedback, but helps you act on customer feedback as well. With Alchemer Workflow, you can use If/Else Logic and Send Email Actions to route specific customer feedback to appropriate teams and take targeted actions depending on the feedback received.
With Alchemer and Shopify, you and your team can initiate Workflows whenever these events occur:
- When a new customer is created in Shopify.
- When a new order is created in Shopify.
- When a new order is paid for in Shopify.
- Whenever a new order is fulfilled in Shopify.
- Looking for other Shopify events? Contact us here!
1. Create a new Workflow.
2. Name your Workflow.
3. Scroll down and select the Shopify button when choosing a Workflow initiator.
4. Select the Shopify event that you want to use as your Workflow initiator.
5. Click the "Next" button on the initiator overview screen.
6. Select "New Authentication"
7. Edit your authentication name and provide your shop's subdomain. When done, click the "create" button.
A subdomain is a subset of your root domain that you add as a prefix to your domain. For example, in the URL
shopify.com is the root domain and
help is the subdomain.
8.After you click "create", the Shopify authentication window will open. In this window, provide your Shopify credentials.
9. Click "save" to complete the Shopify initiator.
XYZ Boutique run most of their business through a Shopify store. They are constantly looking for ways to improve the shopping experience on their store, but collecting customer feedback at the right time and from the right customer can be challenging.
To solve this problem, XYX Boutique creates a customer experience Workflow in Alchemer and includes surveys asking customers about their experience. They use the Alchemer Workflow Shopify initiator to initiate this customer feedback Workflow, whenever a customer pays for an order on Shopify.
In this way, XYZ Boutique can collect valuable customer feedback immediately after a successful transaction, ensuring that they capture insights from the right customers and at the right time. This timely feedback allows XYZ to address concerns, gather insights on the shopping experience, and identify areas for improvement on their Shopify store.
By leveraging the Alchemer Workflow Shopify initiator, XYZ Boutique is able to make data-driven decisions and continuously enhance their customers' shopping experience, ultimately driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
What permissions do I need within Alchemer to set-up and use the Shopify initiator?
1. The Integration Manager Permission is required to set-up and use the Shopify initiator. If you don't have this permission you will see the following message when selecting an initiator:
2. To check if you have this permission or grant this permission to someone on your team, go to the left-side product navigation and select the Account drop-down, then click on the user management tab.
3. Then select the Users tab under User Management.
4. Click your username or the username for another member of your team.
5. Scroll down to the Permissions section and check if the Integration Manager box is checked. If you are an admin you can check the box for other members of your team.
Can multiple Workflows initiate off the same Shopify initiator?
Yes, you can create an unlimited number of Workflows that listen to the same initiator. However, you will need to create a new Workflow and configure the initiator each time. You can reuse the same Shopify authentication.
This initiator doesn't fit my use cases, or I want to provide feedback to the Alchemer Product Team!
Alchemer is committed to continuously releasing updates and enhancements to our Workflow initiators. If you have specific use cases, questions, or just general feedback, we would love to hear it. Contact us here!