Formatting text in Alchemer is easy! When you click into a text field that has the option to format the text a little editor, much like you are familiar with using in word processing applications, will appear. To see the full list of formatting options click the 3-dot icon on the far right.
You will have a number of formatting options including (in order that they appear):
- Font Size
- Text Color
- Background Color
- Links tool
- Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Decrease Indent (available for Bulleted and Numbered Lists)
- Increase Indent (available for Bulleted and Numbered Lists)
- Alignment (Left, Right, Center or Justify)
- Insert Images
- HTML/Source code tool
- Tool for removing formatting
- Tool for pasting from Word
- Insert Merge Code Tool
Not Seeing the Editor Toolbar?
You may have inadvertently turned it off. Learn how to turn the HTML Editor On/Off!