Stacked Horizontal Bar Charts are used to report on single-select questions such as Radio Buttons.
- Rating (Likert Scale)
- Image Select (Single/Multi)
- Radio Buttons
- Dropdown Menu
- Rows of a Dropdown Menu List
- Rows of a Radio Button Grid (Learn how to Report on Grid Rows Separately!)
- Rows of a Checkbox Grid
- Net Promoter Score®
Related Chart Types:
Available Options for Stacked Horizontal Bar Charts:
There are a number of options available for a stacked horizontal bar chart.
First, if you wish to filter the data that displays for an individual stacked horizontal bar chart, click Filter to the right of the element and use the logic builder. Learn more about filtering an individual element.
- If you wish to display the specific details of your filters below your chart check the Show Details of Filter with Report Element checkbox below the logic builder.
- You will also see an option to filter this element by Survey Link or Campaign. This filter option will allow you to only include data in this element that was collected via a specific link (or links).
Chart Type Tab
If you want to explore other compatible chart types, click Chart Type to the right of the element and select a different chart type from the available options.
Layout & Options Tab
To explore even more options, review the settings available within the Layout & Options section.
- Chart - Include or exclude the main chart.
- Summary Table - This is the table below the chart that includes the value, percent and count.
- Statistics - See below list of available statistics for this chart type.
- N/A Options - Include or exclude options set as not applicable.
- Disabled Options - If you have disabled certain options on the Build tab, you can still display those in the report by checking this item.
- Answer Options with No Data - If you have answer options with no data that you wish to include in the chart, click this option.
- Answer Option Names - By default, the Original Option Title displayed to survey respondents will display in your report. Toggle to Reporting Value if you wish to display this instead.
- Answer Grouping/Top and Bottom Box - Group your answer options for reporting purposes. Visit the Top Box Reporting article to learn more.
- Order Answers By - Select how you would like the answer options to be ordered; either by Original answer order, Number of responses, or Alphabetically by answer title.
- Chart Size - You can adjust the chart size small, medium, or large.
- Axis Values - Elect to display Option Counts rather than the default Option Percents for your axis values.
- Total Responses
- Hidden Count
- Skipped Count
If reporting values are numeric the below statistics are available.
- Standard Deviation
Net Promoter®, NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score℠ and Net Promoter System℠ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.